EBD plastics on ebay - wow

Time for all you part horders to dust off your EBD plastic sets.

Rich W

oldschool

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

(English accent) That's not real, is it? They can't print that! (From
TIST)

Seriously, I just do NOT believe it...No offense to the seller, but
c'mon. I bought my pretty ass Scorpion for less than that. I mean like
the whole game! Scorp' is rare. Almost $700.00 for some plastics? Sure,
it's EBD...I love that game too. But man!

OldSchool

Winning bidder came out of nowhere also. Sniped with 14 seconds left.
He must have had a hefty bid to outbid all those people. He was
serious!!

Doug

That is down right CRAZY... At the very leat he could have spent the
money for plastics on a good game. At least not a EBD :( yuck

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

<<That is down right CRAZY... At the very leat he could have spent the
money for plastics on a good game. At least not a EBD :( yuck >>

"You need to go lay down with a cold towel on your head, pal"
- Jackie Gleason, The Honeymooners

"frenchy" wrote:
> <<That is down right CRAZY... At the very leat he could have spent the
> money for plastics on a good game. At least not a EBD :( yuck >>
>
> "You need to go lay down with a cold towel on your head, pal"
> - Jackie Gleason, The Honeymooners

"I tried drinking a glass of cold water, but it didn't do nothing... "
- Pedro, Napoleon Dynamite

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"frenchy" wrote:
> I'll take the lexan repros I put on over those NOS ones that will bust
> up any day...Frenchy

I'd have to agree- and 25 year old original plastic is no doubt brittle
anyway...

Kinda neat to see it all in the factory packaging with paperwork tho. Worth
it to someone apparently...

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA
Web: www.actionpinball.com

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:18:52 -0600, "Ray Johnson - Action Pinball"
<staff@actionpinball.com> wrote:

>I'd have to agree- and 25 year old original plastic is no doubt brittle
>anyway...
>
>Kinda neat to see it all in the factory packaging with paperwork tho. Worth
>it to someone apparently...

I have an NOS set still in the large sheet. Curious what that would
bring but I don't think curious enough to sell it!