EBD plastics on ebay - wow

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 30, 2005 5:54:08 AM

Time for all you part horders to dust off your EBD plastic sets.

Rich W
Related resources
July 30, 2005 5:54:08 AM

(English accent) That's not real, is it? They can't print that! (From
TIST)

Seriously, I just do NOT believe it...No offense to the seller, but
c'mon. I bought my pretty ass Scorpion for less than that. I mean like
the whole game! Scorp' is rare. Almost $700.00 for some plastics? Sure,
it's EBD...I love that game too. But man!

OldSchool
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 30, 2005 5:54:08 AM

Winning bidder came out of nowhere also. Sniped with 14 seconds left.
He must have had a hefty bid to outbid all those people. He was
serious!!

Doug
July 30, 2005 5:54:08 AM

I'll take the lexan repros I put on over those NOS ones that will bust
up any day...Frenchy
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 30, 2005 1:06:09 PM

That is down right CRAZY... At the very leat he could have spent the
money for plastics on a good game. At least not a EBD :(  yuck
July 30, 2005 1:46:39 PM

<<That is down right CRAZY... At the very leat he could have spent the
money for plastics on a good game. At least not a EBD :(  yuck >>

"You need to go lay down with a cold towel on your head, pal"
- Jackie Gleason, The Honeymooners
July 30, 2005 2:41:18 PM

and in those clear bags for 24 years? Perhaps yellowed too...Frenchy
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 30, 2005 3:17:43 PM

"frenchy" wrote:
> <<That is down right CRAZY... At the very leat he could have spent the
> money for plastics on a good game. At least not a EBD :(  yuck >>
>
> "You need to go lay down with a cold towel on your head, pal"
> - Jackie Gleason, The Honeymooners

"I tried drinking a glass of cold water, but it didn't do nothing... "
- Pedro, Napoleon Dynamite

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 30, 2005 3:18:52 PM

"frenchy" wrote:
> I'll take the lexan repros I put on over those NOS ones that will bust
> up any day...Frenchy

I'd have to agree- and 25 year old original plastic is no doubt brittle
anyway...

Kinda neat to see it all in the factory packaging with paperwork tho. Worth
it to someone apparently...

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA
Web: www.actionpinball.com

July 30, 2005 10:08:54 PM

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:18:52 -0600, "Ray Johnson - Action Pinball"
<staff@actionpinball.com> wrote:

>I'd have to agree- and 25 year old original plastic is no doubt brittle
>anyway...
>
>Kinda neat to see it all in the factory packaging with paperwork tho. Worth
>it to someone apparently...

I have an NOS set still in the large sheet. Curious what that would
bring but I don't think curious enough to sell it!
!