EBD plastics on ebay - wow

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6195057768
Unbelievable
11 answers Last reply
More about plastics ebay

    Time for all you part horders to dust off your EBD plastic sets.

    Rich W

    Whoa! 660+ Wonder if he needs an NOS playfield?

    John!

    Ben wrote:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6195057768
    > Unbelievable

    (English accent) That's not real, is it? They can't print that! (From
    TIST)

    Seriously, I just do NOT believe it...No offense to the seller, but
    c'mon. I bought my pretty ass Scorpion for less than that. I mean like
    the whole game! Scorp' is rare. Almost $700.00 for some plastics? Sure,
    it's EBD...I love that game too. But man!

    OldSchool

    Winning bidder came out of nowhere also. Sniped with 14 seconds left.
    He must have had a hefty bid to outbid all those people. He was
    serious!!

    Doug

    I'll take the lexan repros I put on over those NOS ones that will bust
    up any day...Frenchy

    That is down right CRAZY... At the very leat he could have spent the
    money for plastics on a good game. At least not a EBD :( yuck

    <<That is down right CRAZY... At the very leat he could have spent the
    money for plastics on a good game. At least not a EBD :( yuck >>

    "You need to go lay down with a cold towel on your head, pal"
    - Jackie Gleason, The Honeymooners

    and in those clear bags for 24 years? Perhaps yellowed too...Frenchy

    "frenchy" wrote:
    > <<That is down right CRAZY... At the very leat he could have spent the
    > money for plastics on a good game. At least not a EBD :( yuck >>
    >
    > "You need to go lay down with a cold towel on your head, pal"
    > - Jackie Gleason, The Honeymooners

    "I tried drinking a glass of cold water, but it didn't do nothing... "
    - Pedro, Napoleon Dynamite

    Ray J.
    --
    Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
    Salt Lake City, Utah USA

    "frenchy" wrote:
    > I'll take the lexan repros I put on over those NOS ones that will bust
    > up any day...Frenchy

    I'd have to agree- and 25 year old original plastic is no doubt brittle
    anyway...

    Kinda neat to see it all in the factory packaging with paperwork tho. Worth
    it to someone apparently...

    Ray J.
    --
    Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
    Salt Lake City, Utah USA
    Web: www.actionpinball.com

    On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:18:52 -0600, "Ray Johnson - Action Pinball"
    <staff@actionpinball.com> wrote:

    >I'd have to agree- and 25 year old original plastic is no doubt brittle
    >anyway...
    >
    >Kinda neat to see it all in the factory packaging with paperwork tho. Worth
    >it to someone apparently...

    I have an NOS set still in the large sheet. Curious what that would
    bring but I don't think curious enough to sell it!

World Of Warcraft Games Ebay Video Games