riser card question

I have a riser card with 3 pci slots and 3 isa slots.
Can i get a card that has 4 or 5 pci slots and one or two isa slots?

Probably not. Or, to be more precise, if one exists, it probably would not fit
inside a PB case. LPX motherboards, as used by PB and others, did conform to a
loose standard. But riser cards need only satisfy the requirement to fit the
EISA-like slot on an LPX motherboard. The positioning of the slots relative to
the base of the notherboard varied from brand to brand, and, of course, the
slots had to line up with the chassis... Ben Myers

On 22 Sep 2004 19:51:13 -0700, jeptha@telus.net (Jeptha) wrote:

>I have a riser card with 3 pci slots and 3 isa slots.
>Can i get a card that has 4 or 5 pci slots and one or two isa slots?

Thanks for the help