keyboard

the keys PgUp, PgDn and end key does not work on my keyboard. The light on
the CapsLock key does not work and my space bar works like teh PgDn key.
I have recently formatted my computer to get rid of trojans.
What is it can anyone help me?
3 answers Last reply
More about keyboard

    Buy a new keyboard.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:FA3CE239-65AC-4E10-A52B-E15AC1E6C7BA@microsoft.com,
    Grant <Grant@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > the keys PgUp, PgDn and end key does not work on my keyboard. The light on
    > the CapsLock key does not work and my space bar works like teh PgDn key.
    > I have recently formatted my computer to get rid of trojans.
    > What is it can anyone help me?

    Seems to be a faulty Keyboard.Replace with a new one.

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JhbnQ=?= wrote:

    > the keys PgUp, PgDn and end key does not work on my keyboard. The light on
    > the CapsLock key does not work and my space bar works like teh PgDn key.
    > I have recently formatted my computer to get rid of trojans.
    > What is it can anyone help me?

    Offhand it seems like its not plugged in all the way. Assuming it's a
    standard keyboard and not a usb.

Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP