IBIS Toolbar

Hello. Does anyone know how to remove this "IBIS toolbar"? It's freezing up
my internet explorer and the Microsoft website said that was the problem.
But after using their suggestions, I'm unable to find it and thus un-install
it.

Thanks your help guys! :-)
6 answers Last reply
More about ibis toolbar

    Here you go

    http://www.adoko.com/resource/ibis-toolbar.asp

    http://www.iamnotageek.com/a/370-p1.php

    http://www.spywareguide.com/product_show.php?id=718

    --
    Regards,
    Pramit Roy

    "help needed :-/" wrote:

    > Hello. Does anyone know how to remove this "IBIS toolbar"? It's freezing up
    > my internet explorer and the Microsoft website said that was the problem.
    > But after using their suggestions, I'm unable to find it and thus un-install
    > it.
    >
    > Thanks your help guys! :-)

    Download and install some useful spyware removal tool.

    Ad-aware SE v1.06
    http://www.lavasoft.de/

    SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4
    http://security.kolla.de/

    You may also post your Hijackthis log to forums

    HijackThis Log forum
    Make a log file and send it for review in the following forums

    Spyware Info Forums
    http://forums.spywareinfo.com/

    Geeks To Go forum
    http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/

    TomCoyote Forum
    http://forums.tomcoyote.org/

    SpywareBeware Forum
    http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php

    Bleeping Computers
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/HijackThis_Logs_and_Analysis-f22.html

    --
    Regards,
    Pramit Roy

    From: "help needed :-/" <helpneeded@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | Hello. Does anyone know how to remove this "IBIS toolbar"? It's freezing up
    | my internet explorer and the Microsoft website said that was the problem.
    | But after using their suggestions, I'm unable to find it and thus un-install
    | it.
    |
    | Thanks your help guys! :-)

    That adware/spyware.

    Please download, install and update the following software...

    Ad-aware SE v1.06
    http://www.lavasoft.de/
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4
    http://security.kolla.de/

    After the software is updated, I suggest scanning the system in Safe Mode.

    Then perfom the following any downloader Trojans and/or viruses...

    Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --

    http://kixtart.org Kixtart is CareWare } three batch files, five Kixtart scripts, one Link
    (.LNK) file, a PDF instruction file and two utilities; UNZIP.EXE and WGET.EXE. It will
    simplify the process of using; Sophos, Trend and McAfee Anti Virus Command Line Scanners to
    remove viruses, Trojans and various other malware.

    way all the components can be downloaded from each AV vendor’s web site.
    The choices are; Sophos, Trend, McAfee, Exit the menu and Reboot the PC.

    file.

    Choose; Unzip
    Choose; Close

    Execute; C:\AV-CLS\StartMenu.BAT

    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    From: "help needed :-/" <helpneeded@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | Hello. Does anyone know how to remove this "IBIS toolbar"? It's freezing up
    | my internet explorer and the Microsoft website said that was the problem.
    | But after using their suggestions, I'm unable to find it and thus un-install
    | it.
    |
    | Thanks your help guys! :-)

    Please do NOT follow the directions to post a HiJack This (HJT) Log here. This is not the
    right location to do so and the poster who provided these directions has been continuously
    told not to request HiJack this logs.

    If you do download HJT then the following are forums where you can get expert advice for
    Hijack This! logs.
    NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED before posting a log
    NOTE: Web sites NOT listed in any particular order

    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
    http://www.dslreports.com/forum/security
    http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24
    http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25
    http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malware_Removal_HiJackThis_Logs_Go_Here-f37.html
    http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showforum=170
    http://forum.iamnotageek.com/f-130.html
    http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?showforum=17
    http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5
    http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showforum=18
    http://forums.techguy.org/f54-s.html
    http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27
    http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7
    http://boards.cexx.org/viewforum.php?f=1
    http://www.malwarebytes.biz/forums/index.php?showforum=5

    { borrowed from the alt.privacy.spyware News Group which also does not want HJT logs
    posted there }

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Download, install, update and run all of the following.

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

    Spybot search and destroy
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

    Ewido Security Suite Trial version

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
    I can analyze it. Ignore anyone especially the troll Leythos, who will tag
    along a nonsense post to this message, who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
    need to see it not them.

    HijackThis

    The authors of the above programs, with the exception of Microsoft has given
    the owner of pcbutts1.com express written permission to redistribute their
    software.

    In article <nnESe.595$6e1.23@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>, pcbutts1
    @seedsv.com says...
    > Download, install, update and run all of the following.

    Only download software you can validate as uncompromised - in the case
    of non-vendor site you have no guarantee that the files are unmodified
    or uncompromised. Anyone providing a link to a non-vendors site with a
    direct download should not be trusted, the vendors sites are the safest
    place to download their application.

    Also, do not post your log files here - there are HiJack groups for just
    that purpose, not to mention all the web based forums setup for looking
    at them.

    Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites.

    AdAwareSE can be found here:

    SpyBot Search and Destroy can be found here:

    Ewido Security Suite Trial can be found here:
    http://www.ewido.net/en/download/

    You can also download Symantec Trial version of their Antivirus software
    from here:
    http://www.symantec.com/downloads/

    Download AVG Personal Free edition from here:
    http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/

    These are the actual vendors sites, not some unknown or authorized no-
    name site. They also don't artificially increase the hits for sites that
    get paid for the amount of traffic they can generate like one poster has
    admitted to in this group.

    If you take nothing else from this post, remember the following:

    Only download files from Trusted Sites.

    --

    spam999free@rrohio.com
    remove 999 in order to email me