Hello. Does anyone know how to remove this "IBIS toolbar"? It's freezing up
my internet explorer and the Microsoft website said that was the problem.
But after using their suggestions, I'm unable to find it and thus un-install
it.

Thanks your help guys! :)

Here you go

http://www.adoko.com/resource/ibis-toolbar.asp

http://www.iamnotageek.com/a/370-p1.php

http://www.spywareguide.com/product_show.php?id=718

--
Regards,
Pramit Roy

"help needed :-/" wrote:

> Hello. Does anyone know how to remove this "IBIS toolbar"? It's freezing up
> my internet explorer and the Microsoft website said that was the problem.
> But after using their suggestions, I'm unable to find it and thus un-install
> it.
>
> Thanks your help guys! :)

Download and install some useful spyware removal tool.

Ad-aware SE v1.06
http://www.lavasoft.de/

SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4
http://security.kolla.de/

You may also post your Hijackthis log to forums

HijackThis Log forum
Make a log file and send it for review in the following forums

Spyware Info Forums
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/

Geeks To Go forum
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/

TomCoyote Forum
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/

SpywareBeware Forum
http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php

Bleeping Computers
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/HijackThis_Logs_and_Analysis-f22.html

--
Regards,
Pramit Roy

From: "help needed :-/" <helpneeded@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Hello. Does anyone know how to remove this "IBIS toolbar"? It's freezing up
| my internet explorer and the Microsoft website said that was the problem.
| But after using their suggestions, I'm unable to find it and thus un-install
| it.
|
| Thanks your help guys! :)

That adware/spyware.

Please download, install and update the following software...

Ad-aware SE v1.06
http://www.lavasoft.de/
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4
http://security.kolla.de/

After the software is updated, I suggest scanning the system in Safe Mode.

Then perfom the following any downloader Trojans and/or viruses...

Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --

http://kixtart.org Kixtart is CareWare } three batch files, five Kixtart scripts, one Link
(.LNK) file, a PDF instruction file and two utilities; UNZIP.EXE and WGET.EXE. It will
simplify the process of using; Sophos, Trend and McAfee Anti Virus Command Line Scanners to
remove viruses, Trojans and various other malware.

way all the components can be downloaded from each AV vendor’s web site.
The choices are; Sophos, Trend, McAfee, Exit the menu and Reboot the PC.

file.

Choose; Unzip
Choose; Close

Execute; C:\AV-CLS\StartMenu.BAT

Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

From: "help needed :-/" <helpneeded@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Hello. Does anyone know how to remove this "IBIS toolbar"? It's freezing up
| my internet explorer and the Microsoft website said that was the problem.
| But after using their suggestions, I'm unable to find it and thus un-install
| it.
|
| Thanks your help guys! :)

Please do NOT follow the directions to post a HiJack This (HJT) Log here. This is not the
right location to do so and the poster who provided these directions has been continuously
told not to request HiJack this logs.

If you do download HJT then the following are forums where you can get expert advice for
Hijack This! logs.
NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED before posting a log
NOTE: Web sites NOT listed in any particular order

http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/security
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malware_Removal_HiJackThis_Logs_Go_Here-f37.html
http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showforum=170
http://forum.iamnotageek.com/f-130.html
http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?showforum=17
http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showforum=18
http://forums.techguy.org/f54-s.html
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27
http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7
http://boards.cexx.org/viewforum.php?f=1
http://www.malwarebytes.biz/forums/index.php?showforum=5

{ borrowed from the alt.privacy.spyware News Group which also does not want HJT logs
posted there }

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Download, install, update and run all of the following.

Ad-Aware
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

Spybot search and destroy
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

Ewido Security Suite Trial version

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
I can analyze it. Ignore anyone especially the troll Leythos, who will tag
along a nonsense post to this message, who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
need to see it not them.

HijackThis

The authors of the above programs, with the exception of Microsoft has given
the owner of pcbutts1.com express written permission to redistribute their
software.

In article <nnESe.595$6e1.23@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>, pcbutts1
@seedsv.com says...
> Download, install, update and run all of the following.

Only download software you can validate as uncompromised - in the case
of non-vendor site you have no guarantee that the files are unmodified
or uncompromised. Anyone providing a link to a non-vendors site with a
direct download should not be trusted, the vendors sites are the safest
place to download their application.

Also, do not post your log files here - there are HiJack groups for just
that purpose, not to mention all the web based forums setup for looking
at them.

Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites.

AdAwareSE can be found here:

SpyBot Search and Destroy can be found here:

Ewido Security Suite Trial can be found here:
http://www.ewido.net/en/download/

You can also download Symantec Trial version of their Antivirus software
from here:
http://www.symantec.com/downloads/

Download AVG Personal Free edition from here:
http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/

These are the actual vendors sites, not some unknown or authorized no-
name site. They also don't artificially increase the hits for sites that
get paid for the amount of traffic they can generate like one poster has
admitted to in this group.

If you take nothing else from this post, remember the following:

Only download files from Trusted Sites.

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me