I have a computer running XP Home SP2.

At the moment I cannot switch users or log-off the current user.
Unfortunately the user that is the current default has very restricted
rights and cannot install programs or access any other user.

Cannot seem to fix it and wondering if anyone has any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help

Regards
Echy

Chas

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2004

"echy" <user@domain.com> wrote in message
>I have a computer running XP Home SP2.
>
> At the moment I cannot switch users or log-off the current user.
> Unfortunately the user that is the current default has very restricted
> rights and cannot install programs or access any other user.
>
> Cannot seem to fix it and wondering if anyone has any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help
>
> Regards
> Echy

What was wrong with the answer to your last post?
"XP Home stuck on current (restricted) user"
Restricted accounts are there for a reason
Are you sure you have the required permission?
Chas