Can't plat Checkers with XP

Stopped working suddenly on Wednesday afternoon.

I know others have written similarly but most that I read changed
something prior to their problem.

I didn't install Windows updates or anything else. (I have since just
in case).

MSN Zone.com logo comes up. Sometimes it doesn't connect to server
immediately. When it does it just searches for another player
endlessly.

A quick checkers game eased some stress. I miss it.

Leo

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

I have had the same problem with Internet Spades and Internet Hearts. I can
connect but all it does then is look for other players. The silence from
Microsoft is deafening.

"Me8" <noneonehome@moms.hut> wrote in message
> Stopped working suddenly on Wednesday afternoon.
>
> I know others have written similarly but most that I read changed
> something prior to their problem.
>
> I didn't install Windows updates or anything else. (I have since just
> in case).
>
> MSN Zone.com logo comes up. Sometimes it doesn't connect to server
> immediately. When it does it just searches for another player
> endlessly.
>
> A quick checkers game eased some stress. I miss it.

I MISS TEH GAME TOO IF SOEMBODY REPLY LET ME KNOW PLEASE
SSORJESUSA@YAHOO.COM

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:06:31 -0400, Me8 <noneonehome@moms.hut> wrote:

>Stopped working suddenly on Wednesday afternoon.
>
>I know others have written similarly but most that I read changed
>something prior to their problem.
>
>I didn't install Windows updates or anything else. (I have since just
>in case).
>
>MSN Zone.com logo comes up. Sometimes it doesn't connect to server
>immediately. When it does it just searches for another player
>endlessly.
>
>A quick checkers game eased some stress. I miss it.

Can't plat and can't play

I have not added or removed anything from my pc. I am
tired of trying to connect to the games.