Dell Service Nigtmare

I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless hours
on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.

Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support. They
disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still was not
fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the company
president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at least get
you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.

I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know just how
dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as son
as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another number I
found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you want
to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728

For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in their TV
ads and what you get is anything but service..
27 answers Last reply
More about dell service nigtmare

    So, were you planning to tell this group what your problem is, or did you
    just feel like taking up our time and bandwidth with your moaning?

    Rocky

    "Greg Downer" <renwod@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless
    hours
    > on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
    > understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
    > fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.
    >
    > Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support. They
    > disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still was
    not
    > fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the company
    > president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at least
    get
    > you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    >
    > I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know just
    how
    > dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as son
    > as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another number
    > found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you want
    > to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728
    >
    > For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
    > advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in their
    TV
    > ads and what you get is anything but service..

    Thanks for the information, hope I never need it. One call taught me
    just to email my problem. Although, you didn't indicate what your
    problems might be. Any new PC's problems I would have immediately on
    arrival warrant that I would return it and order another one.

    Joan

    Greg Downer wrote:
    > I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless hours
    > on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
    > understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
    > fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.
    >
    > Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support. They
    > disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still was not
    > fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the company
    > president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at least get
    > you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    >
    > I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know just how
    > dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as son
    > as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another number I
    > found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you want
    > to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728
    >
    > For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
    > advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in their TV
    > ads and what you get is anything but service..

    Greg, what kind of problem are you having? Please be very specific.

    "Greg Downer" <renwod@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless
    hours
    > on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
    > understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
    > fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.
    >
    > Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support. They
    > disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still was
    not
    > fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the company
    > president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at least
    get
    > you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    >
    > I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know just
    how
    > dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as son
    > as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another number
    > found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you want
    > to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728
    >
    > For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
    > advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in their
    TV
    > ads and what you get is anything but service..

    Unsolved problems right out of the box.

    Return it!!!

    "Greg Downer" <renwod@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless
    hours
    > on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
    > understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
    > fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.
    >
    > Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support. They
    > disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still was
    not
    > fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the company
    > president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at least
    get
    > you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    >
    > I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know just
    how
    > dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as son
    > as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another number
    > found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you want
    > to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728
    >
    > For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
    > advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in their
    TV
    > ads and what you get is anything but service..

    Yea, that will fix 'em

    "Greg Downer" <renwod@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless
    hours
    > on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
    > understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
    > fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.
    >
    > Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support. They
    > disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still was
    not
    > fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the company
    > president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at least
    get
    > you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    >
    > I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know just
    how
    > dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as son
    > as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another number
    > found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you want
    > to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728
    >
    > For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
    > advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in their
    TV
    > ads and what you get is anything but service..

    "Greg Downer" <renwod@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless
    hours
    > on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
    > understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
    > fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    In my experience, they have a much better time understanding it than you
    have at writing it!!

    > Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support. They
    > disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still was
    not
    > fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the company
    > president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at least
    get
    > you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    >
    > I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know just
    how
    > dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as son
    > as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another number
    > found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you want
    > to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728

    What is this "WE" stuff. why should I, a Dell customer who has received
    excellent service, bombard Dell because you CLAIM you had a bad experience??
    Just what exactly is this bad service you presumably have had?? Where you
    unable to locate the O N -- O F F switch?? Did you have the system plugged
    in?? How about "WE" bombard YOU with email to protest your ability to post a
    decent message??

    > For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
    > advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in their
    TV
    > ads and what you get is anything but service..

    Legal actions??? I'd have a better chance suing YOU for taking up excessive
    bandwidth with your stupid post!!!!!

    Joan Hansen wrote:
    > Thanks for the information, hope I never need it. One call taught me
    > just to email my problem. Although, you didn't indicate what your
    > problems might be. Any new PC's problems I would have immediately on
    > arrival warrant that I would return it and order another one.
    >
    > Joan
    >
    > Greg Downer wrote:
    >> I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent
    >> countless hours on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no
    >> where. I can't understand what they are saying, the phone
    >> connections are bad and I'm fairly sure they are having a hard time
    >> understand American-English.
    >>
    >> Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support.
    >> They disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer
    >> still was not fixed. I've done some research and I found out the
    >> name of the company president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones
    >> numbers that will at least get you the operator at the Dell's
    >> corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    >>
    >> I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know
    >> just how dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial
    >> 1-512-338-4400 and as son as you getting the voice message hit "0"
    >> for the operator. Another number I found was 1-512-244-6146, I
    >> haven't tried this number as yet. If you want to write to Dell the
    >> address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728
    >>
    >> For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because
    >> they advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support
    >> in their TV ads and what you get is anything but service..

    Sounds to me like the intro to a complaint regarding Tiger Direct who
    are heavily marketing Dell computers on cable television

    > Yea, that will fix 'em

    Fixing "them" has nothing to do with it. Problems with a new, out of the
    box piece of electronic equipment, any piece of complex electronics that one
    will have for years, is not the way to start things out. In my opinion,
    anyhow.

    "Linla" <Linlaoj@hys.com> wrote in message
    > Yea, that will fix 'em
    >

    > "Greg Downer" <renwod@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > > I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless
    > hours
    > > on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
    > > understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
    > > fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.
    > >
    > > Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support.
    They
    > > disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still was
    > not
    > > fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the company
    > > president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at least
    > get
    > > you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    > >
    > > I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know just
    > how
    > > dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as
    son
    > > as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another
    number
    > > found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you
    want
    > > to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728
    > >
    > > For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
    > > advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in their
    > TV
    > > ads and what you get is anything but service..

    Of course -- that's true whether we're talking about computers or vacuum
    cleaners or DVD players or...

    In this case, we box the thing up and send it back. We don't try to tie up
    the company's switchboard, threaten lawsuits and generally run around making
    ourselves sound like an idiot.

    Rocky

    "Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Yea, that will fix 'em
    >

    > Fixing "them" has nothing to do with it. Problems with a new, out of the
    > box piece of electronic equipment, any piece of complex electronics that
    one
    > will have for years, is not the way to start things out. In my opinion,
    > anyhow.

    What problem(s)?
    In my over 25 years in IT support it still amazes me how stupid people are.
    Sample from this year of people who demanded a tech on-site.

    Yes - a modem cable will fit into the network socket even though they are
    different sizes and the quickstart guide (who reads them) does have
    pictures. It 'shorts' out the phone line.
    Yes - you won't get any display when plugging the LCD into the on-board
    (disabled) analogue connector when the DVI cable is still sitting in the
    monitor box.
    Yes the internet stopped working as the telco removed call waiting so now
    the *52 makes the ISP phone number an invalid number.
    Yes - the laptop we rebuilt windows on last week is slow again as you have
    no antivirus software and you have viruses again. If you are getting email
    you are using the internet (home user - dialup).

    "Greg Downer" <renwod@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless
    hours
    > on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
    > understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
    > fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.
    >
    > Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support. They
    > disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still was
    not
    > fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the company
    > president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at least
    get
    > you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    >
    > I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know just
    how
    > dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as son
    > as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another number
    > found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you want
    > to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728
    >
    > For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
    > advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in their
    TV
    > ads and what you get is anything but service..

    You've probably seen this, but just in case...

    Tech Support Comedy
    http://www.techcomedy.com/

    Rocky

    "Robert" <PcTech@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
    > What problem(s)?
    > In my over 25 years in IT support it still amazes me how stupid people
    are.
    > Sample from this year of people who demanded a tech on-site.
    >
    > Yes - a modem cable will fit into the network socket even though they are
    > different sizes and the quickstart guide (who reads them) does have
    > pictures. It 'shorts' out the phone line.
    > Yes - you won't get any display when plugging the LCD into the on-board
    > (disabled) analogue connector when the DVI cable is still sitting in the
    > monitor box.
    > Yes the internet stopped working as the telco removed call waiting so now
    > the *52 makes the ISP phone number an invalid number.
    > Yes - the laptop we rebuilt windows on last week is slow again as you have
    > no antivirus software and you have viruses again. If you are getting email
    > you are using the internet (home user - dialup).
    >
    > "Greg Downer" <renwod@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > > I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless
    > hours
    > > on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
    > > understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
    > > fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.
    > >
    > > Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support.
    They
    > > disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still was
    > not
    > > fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the company
    > > president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at least
    > get
    > > you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    > >
    > > I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know just
    > how
    > > dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as
    son
    > > as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another
    number
    > > found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you
    want
    > > to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728
    > >
    > > For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
    > > advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in their
    > TV
    > > ads and what you get is anything but service..

    I both agree and disagree with you. I agree, absolutely, pack up and
    return any product that does not operate properly new, out of the box.
    I disagree with not relaying your experience to the company's top
    management.
    Corporate customers letting Dell know what they thought of Dell's new and
    improved Tech Support is precisely what got that part of Dell Tech Support
    moved back to the U.S. Dell even stated that in their press statements.

    And the major ingredient in getting the Consumer Tech Support straightened
    out will be consumer complaints and lost sales. Those calls and letters to
    Dell's executives get noticed. Count on it.

    "Rocket J. Squirrel" <rocky@bullwinkle.com> wrote in message
    > Of course -- that's true whether we're talking about computers or vacuum
    > cleaners or DVD players or...
    >
    > In this case, we box the thing up and send it back. We don't try to tie up
    > the company's switchboard, threaten lawsuits and generally run around
    making
    > ourselves sound like an idiot.
    >
    > Rocky
    >
    > "Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > Yea, that will fix 'em
    > >

    > > Fixing "them" has nothing to do with it. Problems with a new, out of
    the
    > > box piece of electronic equipment, any piece of complex electronics that
    > one
    > > will have for years, is not the way to start things out. In my opinion,
    > > anyhow.

    Give me a break! He is just venting. He gave no details. The problem may
    be self-inflicted or it may be a legitimate problem. With what we know, we
    can't draw any conclusions.

    > Unsolved problems right out of the box.
    >
    > Return it!!!
    >

    > "Greg Downer" <renwod@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > > I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless
    > hours
    > > on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
    > > understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
    > > fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.
    > >
    > > Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support.
    They
    > > disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still was
    > not
    > > fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the company
    > > president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at least
    > get
    > > you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    > >
    > > I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know just
    > how
    > > dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as
    son
    > > as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another
    number
    > > found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you
    want
    > > to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas, 78728
    > >
    > > For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
    > > advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in their
    > TV
    > > ads and what you get is anything but service..

    "Rocket J. Squirrel" <rocky@bullwinkle.com> wrote in message
    > snip, snip
    >
    >and generally run around making ourselves sound like an idiot.
    >
    > Rocky

    HA! you've perfected this routine squirrel brain!!

    >With what we know, we
    > can't draw any conclusions.

    Then, why not give him a break?

    > Give me a break! He is just venting. He gave no details. The problem may
    > be self-inflicted or it may be a legitimate problem. With what we know,
    we
    > can't draw any conclusions.
    >
    > "Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Unsolved problems right out of the box.
    > >
    > > Return it!!!
    > >

    > > "Greg Downer" <renwod@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > > > I just rec'd my Dell 4600 on Thursday last week. I've spent countless
    > > hours
    > > > on the phone with Dell service, and have gotten no where. I can't
    > > > understand what they are saying, the phone connections are bad and I'm
    > > > fairly sure they are having a hard time understand American-English.
    > > >
    > > > Saturday I spent nearly 5 hours on the phone with Dell Tech Support.
    > They
    > > > disconnected me 7 times, and at the end of the day my computer still
    was
    > > not
    > > > fixed. I've done some research and I found out the name of the
    company
    > > > president (Kevin Rollins) and I have 2 phones numbers that will at
    least
    > > get
    > > > you the operator at the Dell's corporate offices in Austin Texas.
    > > >
    > > > I say we bombard Mr. Rollins with phone calls just to let him know
    just
    > > how
    > > > dissatisfied we are with his tech support. Dial 1-512-338-4400 and as
    > son
    > > > as you getting the voice message hit "0" for the operator. Another
    > number
    > > > found was 1-512-244-6146, I haven't tried this number as yet. If you
    > want
    > > > to write to Dell the address is 14050 Summit Drive, Austin Texas,
    78728

    > > > For all I know we may even have grounds for legal actions because they
    > > > advertise that they also provide the "famous" Dell tech support in
    their
    > > TV
    > > > ads and what you get is anything but service..

    Then why are you saying he should return it without knowing any details?

    > "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >With what we know, we
    > > can't draw any conclusions.
    >

    > Then, why not give him a break?
    >

    > "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Give me a break! He is just venting. He gave no details. The problem
    may
    > > be self-inflicted or it may be a legitimate problem. With what we know,
    > we
    > > can't draw any conclusions.
    > >
    > > "Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > Unsolved problems right out of the box.
    > > >
    > > > Return it!!!
    > > >

    > > > "Greg Downer" <renwod@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > > > hours
    I'm

    > > They
    > was
    > > > not
    > company
    > least
    > > > get

    > just
    > > > how
    > > son
    > > number
    > > want
    > 78728

    > their
    > > > TV

    DUH! because they are the CUSTOMER and they believe they have problems!!
    because it is THEIR money on the line and they don't want to spend all that
    money and be displeased with the product!!!! is your head stuck that far up
    michael dell's butt?

    > Then why are you saying he should return it without knowing any details?
    >
    > Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    > > "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > >With what we know, we
    > > > can't draw any conclusions.
    > >

    > > Then, why not give him a break?
    > >

    > > "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > Give me a break! He is just venting. He gave no details. The problem
    > may
    > > > be self-inflicted or it may be a legitimate problem. With what we
    know,
    > > we
    > > > can't draw any conclusions.
    > > >
    > > > "Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > countless
    > I'm
    American-English.

    Support.
    > > > They
    > > was
    > > company
    > > least

    > > just
    > as
    > > > son
    Another
    > > > number
    > you
    > > > want
    > > 78728

    > they
    > > their

    Try reading what I posted, again.

    Is there something about "unsolved problems" that you don't understand?

    "Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Unsolved problems right out of the box.

    > Then why are you saying he should return it without knowing any details?
    >
    > Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    > > "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > >With what we know, we
    > > > can't draw any conclusions.
    > >

    > > Then, why not give him a break?
    > >

    > > "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > Give me a break! He is just venting. He gave no details. The problem
    > may
    > > > be self-inflicted or it may be a legitimate problem. With what we
    know,
    > > we
    > > > can't draw any conclusions.
    > > >
    > > > "Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > countless
    > I'm
    American-English.

    Support.
    > > > They
    > > was
    > > company
    > > least

    > > just
    > as
    > > > son
    Another
    > > > number
    > you
    > > > want
    > > 78728

    > they
    > > their

    Are they software problems he created or hardware problems with the Dell.
    You tell me Irene. You must have a crystal ball.

    > Try reading what I posted, again.
    >
    > Is there something about "unsolved problems" that you don't understand?
    >

    > "Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    > > Unsolved problems right out of the box.
    >

    > "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Then why are you saying he should return it without knowing any details?
    > >
    > > Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > >

    > > > Then, why not give him a break?
    > > >

    > > > "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > may
    > know,
    > > > we

    > > countless
    > > I'm
    > American-English.

    > Support.
    > still
    > > > was
    > > > company
    > > > least
    Texas.

    > > > just
    > and
    > > as
    > Another
    If
    > > you
    Texas,
    > > > 78728

    > > they
    > > > their

    DellBot ALERT!!!!

    "Stefan Parsons" <stpar44@aol.com> wrote in message
    > DellBot ALERT!!!!

    <snip>

    Super-goob on AOL warning.

    Oh mighty Dell. I truly worship you! I spank my monkey thinking of you.
    "S.Lewis" <stew1960@mail.com> wrote in message

    > "Stefan Parsons" <stpar44@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > DellBot ALERT!!!!
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > Super-goob on AOL warning.

    As I said more than once:

    "unsolved problems"

    Am I wrong or according to Dell's 30 day return policy, not even that is a
    requirement. If I decide that the color doesn't go with my decor, I can
    return it.

    If he is not happy, for ANY reason, he can return it and in my opinion, that
    is what he should do.

    Stefan Parsons wrote:

    > DellBot ALERT!!!!

    Inability-to-trim-a-post ALERT!

    Larry

    Stew - Better we should ignore the kiddies and eventually they'll get bored
    and leave.

    BTW, re: SilenX - They haven't actually tested their RPM sensor-equipped fan
    on a Dell motherboard, but it's academic anyway since they only make them in
    one size: 80mm.

    Rocky

    "Kelly" <kcrouse112@twave.net> wrote in message
    > Oh mighty Dell. I truly worship you! I spank my monkey thinking of you.
    > "S.Lewis" <stew1960@mail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Stefan Parsons" <stpar44@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > > DellBot ALERT!!!!
    > >
    > > <snip>
    > >
    > > Super-goob on AOL warning.

  26. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?)

    > Stew - Better we should ignore the kiddies and eventually they'll get
    > bored
    > and leave.
    >
    > BTW, re: SilenX - They haven't actually tested their RPM sensor-equipped
    > fan
    > on a Dell motherboard, but it's academic anyway since they only make them
    > in
    > one size: 80mm.
    >
    > Rocky

    What are the Dell fans, 92mm? Rocky, are you still looking for a
    replacement fan?
  27. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?)

    "What are the Dell fans, 92mm? Rocky, are you still looking for a
    replacement fan?"

    The Datech fan in my computer has '9232' in the model number, which I found
    out means 92mm by 32mm (deep). Yeah, I'm still looking but I'm not obsessed
    with it anymore. It's not like my computer is unbearably noisy - far from
    it. I just don't understand why, with so many Dell Dimensions in existence,
    nobody thought to make a replacement fan.

    Rocky

    > "Rocket J. Squirrel" <rocky@bullwinkle.com> wrote in message
    > > Stew - Better we should ignore the kiddies and eventually they'll get
    > > bored
    > > and leave.
    > >
    > > BTW, re: SilenX - They haven't actually tested their RPM sensor-equipped
    > > fan
    > > on a Dell motherboard, but it's academic anyway since they only make
    them
    > > in
    > > one size: 80mm.
    > >
    > > Rocky
    >

    > What are the Dell fans, 92mm? Rocky, are you still looking for a
    > replacement fan?

Dell Phones Computers