Net Meeting: this person is not able to receive internet c..

This is the message I get or my son gets when we try to reach each other on
Net Meeting. We checked our IP address, the camera and audio works on each
side.
What is the problem?
Thanks,
Pierre
2 answers Last reply
More about meeting person receive internet

    Well first off this newsgroup is only for the Microsoft networking
    hardware not networking in general.

    Second you didn't give enough information about how the two computers
    are connecting.

    Third I'd recommend switching over to MSN messenger 6.2 as it supports
    that using cameras as well as microphones without the problems of such
    old software, as netmeeting does.

    So unless you have some of the Microsoft hardware involved I'd suggest
    finding a different newsgroup where it would be more on topic.

    PierreL wrote:

    > This is the message I get or my son gets when we try to reach each other on
    > Net Meeting. We checked our IP address, the camera and audio works on each
    > side.
    > What is the problem?
    > Thanks,
    > Pierre

    I deeply apologize, Joker, to have treaded in inappropriate territory. I
    promise not to approach it in the future.

    "joker" wrote:

    > Well first off this newsgroup is only for the Microsoft networking
    > hardware not networking in general.
    >
    > Second you didn't give enough information about how the two computers
    > are connecting.
    >
    > Third I'd recommend switching over to MSN messenger 6.2 as it supports
    > that using cameras as well as microphones without the problems of such
    > old software, as netmeeting does.
    >
    > So unless you have some of the Microsoft hardware involved I'd suggest
    > finding a different newsgroup where it would be more on topic.
    >
    > PierreL wrote:
    >
    > > This is the message I get or my son gets when we try to reach each other on
    > > Net Meeting. We checked our IP address, the camera and audio works on each
    > > side.
    > > What is the problem?
    > > Thanks,
    > > Pierre