Net Meeting: this person is not able to receive internet c..

Last response: in Networking
August 26, 2004 12:27:02 PM

This is the message I get or my son gets when we try to reach each other on
Net Meeting. We checked our IP address, the camera and audio works on each
side.
What is the problem?
Thanks,
Pierre
August 26, 2004 2:31:56 PM

Well first off this newsgroup is only for the Microsoft networking
hardware not networking in general.

Second you didn't give enough information about how the two computers
are connecting.

Third I'd recommend switching over to MSN messenger 6.2 as it supports
that using cameras as well as microphones without the problems of such
old software, as netmeeting does.

So unless you have some of the Microsoft hardware involved I'd suggest
finding a different newsgroup where it would be more on topic.

PierreL wrote:

> This is the message I get or my son gets when we try to reach each other on
> Net Meeting. We checked our IP address, the camera and audio works on each
> side.
> What is the problem?
> Thanks,
> Pierre
Anonymous
August 26, 2004 3:49:17 PM

I deeply apologize, Joker, to have treaded in inappropriate territory. I
promise not to approach it in the future.

!