How to start several programs at same time?

I would like to be able to start 3 or 4 programs at the same time but NOT at
startup.

Is there a way I can do this?

Hi,

Write a batch file. Open notepad, use this format:

::start.bat
::starts multiple programs
::
@echo off

start C:\program_path_one
start C:\program_path_two

Then, use file/"save as", chnage the file type line to 'all types' and call
it "start.bat" (without the quotes). Save to a location of your choice.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Brad Morris" <bradmorris@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>I would like to be able to start 3 or 4 programs at the same time but NOT
>at startup.
>
> Is there a way I can do this?

"Brad Morris" <bradmorris@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> I would like to be able to start 3 or 4 programs at the same time but NOT
at
> startup.
>
> Is there a way I can do this?

You could put their names into a batch file, then launch the
batch file via a shortcut.