Video chipset for Deskpro 866 SSF

All,

Can anyone tell me what chipset is used in the Deskpro PIII 866 SFF?
We've got 30 of these things and I'm in charge of putting them in an
LTSP network. So far I have been unable to get the X sessions to run;
no driver I've spec'd has worked.

The specific machine in front of me is Compaq Serial Number 6111 FHGZ
G017 and is model ENS/P866/5e/6/128c US

Thanks for any information,

Reed,

I don't have an 866 SFF or a Socket 370 SFF to look at, but I'm pretty certain
that Compaq consistently used the Intel 815 chipset in all of its Socket 370
DeskPros. Open up the chassis to check. Look for the largest chip on the
motherboard with Intel markings. It should have "815" somewhere in the chip
identifier.

www.intel.com has complete drivers for all aspects of the 815 chipset including
IDE and graphics, at least for the Windows operating systems... Ben Myers