Can anyone here beat this game?

Pettytheft

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2001
Okay, I've always considered myself a above average gamer. I grew up with a Atari Controller in my hands.

But I'll be damned if Serious Sam 2 isn't one of the most difficult games I've ever played. I dunno maybe I'm doing something wrong, but this game is no damn joke. I never play on easy mode for any game but I'm about to drop down.

williamc

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2002
*twitch* *twitch* i'm melting *twitch* *twitch* ahhhhhhhhhh.........

Heh, SS is a seriously fast paced fragfest and its meant to be super tough.

"OOOOO Shiny things. I can make powerful equipment with shiny things!" - The imp Butler from BGII

dhlucke

Polypheme
I've passed it once on easy and once on the hardest level in multiplayer with one friend. It really is a crazy game.

Are you trying it alone? It's more fun with someone to cover your back.

<font color=red>First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.</font color=red><font color=blue>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Hell yeah! That game is so much fun multiplayer. I laugh my ass off everytime I play.

<font color=red>First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.</font color=red><font color=blue>

dhlucke

Polypheme
The only thing I don't like about the game is that I keep hearing the yelling by the headless freaks hours after I stop playing.