Looking for a good keyboard

webb114

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
:bounce: I have a keyboard bought from Gateway 2000 model # :bounce: sk 9920. Who manufactured this keyboard? The motherboard burned up in 2003, but the keyboard is alive and doing well. I just want to add the keyboard is not having problems but I would like to replace this with a new keyboard and would like to use the same manufacturer.

Solution
I just did a google search and found a few places mentioning LiteON/Gateway Model: SK 9920 Millenium/Multimedia Keyboard. Perhaps this will help... Search a few links on google I would say.

Do you need to stay with the same manufacturer? I would say that most keyboards nowdays have very little trouble as long as you stay away from small no-name brands from overseas. I've used logitech's for years and had the same luck.
I just did a google search and found a few places mentioning LiteON/Gateway Model: SK 9920 Millenium/Multimedia Keyboard. Perhaps this will help... Search a few links on google I would say.

Do you need to stay with the same manufacturer? I would say that most keyboards nowdays have very little trouble as long as you stay away from small no-name brands from overseas. I've used logitech's for years and had the same luck.

Solution

webb114

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010