Upgrade 2000 Solo

I have a Gateway 2000 Solo running Windows 95 that I just got running again.
It's got 16 mgs of RAM. Is it possible to upgrade the RAM? I haven't
opened it up except to re-seat the hard drive so I don't know what the
insides look like (yet). It's adequate for what I need it for, but I'd like
to speed it up a bit and upgrade the software as much as possible. I'd
appreciate any advise.

Please reply to RonSpiller@msn.com if possible

Thanks very much.

smith

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2003

Do you know which Solo model it is? (ie 5100, 1200, etc.)