Pavilion 531w Drivers

I am looking for the correct drivers for the Graphics Controller. The
drivers that are listed now are "Intel(R) 82810E Graphs Controller". Can
someone tell me what kind of Graphics card this is? I know that service
pack 2 has been installed. My daughter is trying to play Sims2. This
driver can not handle DirectX 9.
Thanks for any help,
General

mario

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2003

Hi,

your graphics card is integrated part of your sysboard 810E chipset. This
chipset can be considered as the old one these days. I have not had your
Pavilion model in my hands, but it probably means that your motherboard does
not have an AGP slot for add-on card.

As far as I can remember, this card share your system memory and size is
limited to 32MB max. What are system requirements for Sims2?

Best regards,
Mario.

"The General" <thegeneral1865@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am looking for the correct drivers for the Graphics Controller. The
> drivers that are listed now are "Intel(R) 82810E Graphs Controller". Can
> someone tell me what kind of Graphics card this is? I know that service
> pack 2 has been installed. My daughter is trying to play Sims2. This
> driver can not handle DirectX 9.
> Thanks for any help,
> General

You can find the drivers for any of the Intel 810 chipsets at www.intel.com .
These drivers work with any brand of motherboard as long as the chipset is 810.

.... Ben Myers