Tech SRC6 Pinbot 1K or 10k

I have traced my switch matrix problem on my PinBot to SRC6. I went to
Radio Shack to buy 10 1.K resistors as stated in the schematics to
build a resistor network to replace it with.

When looking at Clay's site on how to build the Resistor pack he states
that SCR6 is 10k. What should I use? Also should I use 1/2 watt or 1/4
watt.

Jeff
4 answers Last reply
More about tech src6 pinbot

    Jeff (JAW) wrote:
    > I have traced my switch matrix problem on my PinBot to SRC6. I went to
    > Radio Shack to buy 10 1.K resistors as stated in the schematics to
    > build a resistor network to replace it with.
    >
    > When looking at Clay's site on how to build the Resistor pack he states
    > that SCR6 is 10k. What should I use? Also should I use 1/2 watt or 1/4
    > watt.

    Pull-up resistors for the switch matrix strobes are 1k

    Clive
    ---
    Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

    The Coin-Op Cauldron
    405 Wild Wing Way
    Easley, SC 29642
    (864)238-1707
    http://www.coinopcauldron.com

    1/4 watt resistors are all you need. 1k each.

    Ray J.
    --
    Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
    Salt Lake City, Utah USA

    "Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)" <Clivejonesen@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > Jeff (JAW) wrote:
    > > I have traced my switch matrix problem on my PinBot to SRC6. I went to
    > > Radio Shack to buy 10 1.K resistors as stated in the schematics to
    > > build a resistor network to replace it with.
    > >
    > > When looking at Clay's site on how to build the Resistor pack he states
    > > that SCR6 is 10k. What should I use? Also should I use 1/2 watt or 1/4
    > > watt.
    > >

    > Pull-up resistors for the switch matrix strobes are 1k
    >
    > Clive
    > ---
    > Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...
    >
    > The Coin-Op Cauldron
    > 405 Wild Wing Way
    > Easley, SC 29642
    > (864)238-1707
    > http://www.coinopcauldron.com

    Thanks, I will put it toghter tonight. I'll ley you know how it woks
    out.

    No luck with the resistor pack. I am still having the same problem.
    Thanks for the information. Back to the schematics.

    Jeff

Build Video Games