Pinbot flasher location help

The manual doesn't show the location of the 1251 flashers on the
playfield or lamp board. Can anyone verify the locations for me? Are all
4 flashers behind and under the mask & visor supposed to be 1251's? Are
there supposed to be more anywhere else? The manual *says* where they
are but doesnt show them on the flasher and solenoid diagram >:-(
TIA!
--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Cliffy,

I see 1251 designations for the "Robot Face - Insert Board", "Right
Visor - Gen Ill.", and "Left Visor - Gen Ill."

So it sounds like the visor flashers and the face in the backbox.

My game is packed up, so I can't verify that...

One next to each eye 'saucer' under the pf visor and two behind the
tranlight's visor on the lightboard (what the manual calls insert
board). The manual also only states quantity of 1 (item 9) for the
lightboard. It is 2, there should even be a sticker on the board.

-Gregg B

Yeah all the stickers are in the bottom of the cab. As Drac would say
"Thank you, boys!" :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!