WTT: Dance Freaks, Manx TT 50" for $ or pins

Mike

Splendid
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

ANy interest in these? PLease shoot me an email.

Fresh off of route. Both are working 100%. The Dance Freaks has had a
recent CD drive replacement. Nice condition... I think 2 of the
spotlights are burned out. Manx is working also, but could use a
little cosmetic TLC on the bike (seat is cracked and the brake light is
broken off). Both of these games are HUGE!, but would be great
especially for a location.

I would also consider trades for shooting or sitdown driving games.
Again, nothing really wrong with them, they are just taking up space
right now.

Located in Cockeysville, MD.

Thanks!
-Mike

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have Dance Maniax, the original Japanese version of what is called
Dance Freaks in Korean. I was just wondering, is Dance Freaks in
Korean, or is the in-game text in English? The Japanese version is a
mix.