Component Transfer error

hello, i was installing the sims deluxe, which i've had on my computer before
and then i uninstalled.. and i tried everything. but everytime i try to
install it... it gives me an error [Component Transfer error]
just as its about to finish installing... please help me.

Malke

Joram C. wrote:

> hello, i was installing the sims deluxe, which i've had on my computer
> before and then i uninstalled.. and i tried everything. but everytime
> i try to install it... it gives me an error [Component Transfer error]
> just as its about to finish installing... please help me.

Check with Maxis for issues with The Sims. The Sims games require a very
specific order of installation and are notoriously picky about how you
uninstall. This is not a Windows issue.

http://thesims.ea.com/us/index.html?content=./support/index.html

Malke
--