You can buy a "jump drive", a USB drive with varying memory, open windows
explorer and drag your selected files to the memory stick, plug it into the
other computer and open windows explorer there and drag the files into
folders you want there ...or buy a crossover cable (Network cable modified)
and network both computers hard.

"Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I transfer my info and files from one computer to another ?

HOW TO: Use Files and Settings Transfer Wizard in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293118&Product=winxp

HOW TO: Set Up a Direct Cable Connection Between Two Computers in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305621&Product=winxp

Cables That Are Compatible with Direct Cable Connection
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310576&Product=winxp

List of Programs Whose Settings Are Migrated When You Use
the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard
;304903]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];304903