Mayfair Firepower Repro glasses.

Hi all,

Just got an email that Mayfair have these available now, I am in
Australia and it would cost a stack of $ to get one but would pay it if
worth it.

I would like to know if anyone has got one from them and were they
good? / Are you happy with it?

They sent me a photo and I must say it looks a little "dull" and maybe
not mirrored??

Cheers

Wotto

He didn't mention it in this email but the original email list said
they would be mirrored. Completely useless to have a backglass that's
supposed to be mirrored and isnt'.... none of his other repros weren't.

TRENDING THREADS