Does the Dimension 2400 have a AGP slot?

Does the Dimension 2400 have a slot for a video card?

Dimension 2400
Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor (2.80GHz, 533 FSB), 80GB hard drive. It's
the budget PC.

Nick

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

"Nicolas The Great" <tq144@msn.com> wrote in message news:fe14f4af.0409151919.1c7d5be9@posting.google.com...
> Does the Dimension 2400 have a slot for a video card?

It has no AGP slot, but there are video cards with a PCI bus
interface.

No... Ben Myers

"Ted" <nothanks@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:<41490ccd$0$2654$61fed72c@news.rcn.com>...
> "Nicolas The Great" <tq144@msn.com> wrote in message news:fe14f4af.0409151919.1c7d5be9@posting.google.com...
> > Does the Dimension 2400 have a slot for a video card?
>
> It has no AGP slot, but there are video cards with a PCI bus
> interface.

That's what I thought. There is really no need in my case
to get a PCI video card anyway. The PC will only be used
for surfing and Email, and a few other programs.

Also, it'll be great for Doom 3 and heavy video editing, and CAD. Heh-heh!

Nick

> "Ted" <nothanks@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> "Nicolas The Great" <tq144@msn.com> wrote in message
>> > Does the Dimension 2400 have a slot for a video card?
>>
>> It has no AGP slot, but there are video cards with a PCI bus
>> interface.
>
> That's what I thought. There is really no need in my case
> to get a PCI video card anyway. The PC will only be used
> for surfing and Email, and a few other programs.
>
> Also, it'll be great for Doom 3 and heavy video editing, and CAD.
> Heh-heh!
>
> Nick

.....while you're running SETI and Prime95, no doubt :)

Stew

> ....while you're running SETI and Prime95, no doubt :)

....whilst running the rc5 client :)