W/B DE Phantom o/t Opera (Poto) Backglass PLEASE HELP

Hi all! It's taken 2 months but this train wreck of a machine is now in
awesome condition! New stickers, legs, rails, the whole nine yards. I'm
just putting the the last board touches together now and she'll be 100%
except I still need a backglass.

If you have one to sell, please let me know! I've been looking for 2
months and have had no luck.

Someone sent me an email when I first posted this 2 months ago telling
they might be willing to sell a spare they had hanging on a wall but I
lost that email address. Please help!

Chris
clk71