Dell 8300 - CPU & Motherboard?

I'm trying to determine the CPU brand and motherboard installed in my Dell
Dimension 8300 purchased in January of this year. The CPU is a Pentium 4
3.0GHz. I'm looking at replacing my noisy CPU fan with one from Zalman,
but need to know the exact CPU and motherboard to determine compatibility.
Thanks for any insights/suggestions.
Charlie
Charliec

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/CpuZ-Download-6980.html identifys
you're cpu. The mobo is a Intel one specially made for Dell. So there isn't
a "brand and type" for this mobo.

"Charliec" <charliec@invalid.address.com> schreef in bericht
> I'm trying to determine the CPU brand and motherboard installed in my Dell
> Dimension 8300 purchased in January of this year. The CPU is a Pentium 4
> 3.0GHz. I'm looking at replacing my noisy CPU fan with one from Zalman,
> but need to know the exact CPU and motherboard to determine compatibility.
> Thanks for any insights/suggestions.
> Charlie
> Charliec

TRENDING THREADS