David

I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask about Real 10 Player,
but haven't found an "audio" group. I seem to remember hearing that
this program is a) bloated beyond belief: b) eats up bandwidth calling
home. Anyone have opinions, well I'm sure plenty do, but is there a
better way to listen to .ra files?

David wrote:
> I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask about Real 10 Player,
> but haven't found an "audio" group. I seem to remember hearing that
> this program is a) bloated beyond belief: b) eats up bandwidth calling
> home. Anyone have opinions, well I'm sure plenty do, but is there a
> better way to listen to .ra files?

Real Alternative.
Google it.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Media Player Classic will play Real media, without perpetually pumping
you with commercials.

---
It's easy to make a decision when there are no options.

Opinicus wrote:
> Real Alternative requires Media Player Classic, doesn't it?
> http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm
>
> Or will WMP be able to play RM files after the Real
> Alternative codecs have been installed?

Requires and installs Media Player Classic.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP