corrupt file

September 4, 2005 8:01:01 PM

I am getting an error message when attempting to connect my USB cable to my
scanner. I believe the problem might be with a corrupt file setupapi.log. I
have two such files and I do not know whether I am supposed to have two or
not. Also, I am not sure if I can delete these files and where to get one to
replace the two I have deleted.

More about : corrupt file

Anonymous
September 5, 2005 5:41:02 AM

Doubt .log files are causing the problem, without the error message can only
answer 1 question, don't delete the files, either move them to a different
folder or just rename them......ie: setupapi one.log and setupapi two.log.

NOTEKY

"David Black" wrote:

> I am getting an error message when attempting to connect my USB cable to my
> scanner. I believe the problem might be with a corrupt file setupapi.log. I
> have two such files and I do not know whether I am supposed to have two or
> not. Also, I am not sure if I can delete these files and where to get one to
> replace the two I have deleted.

Anonymous
September 5, 2005 6:36:02 AM

Error message is Windows could not load the installer for Image.

!