1954 Gottlieb Green Pastures Value?

I have a 1954 Gottlieb Green Pastures in working condition. Wood case in
very good shape, original steel balls. The top glass has been replaced. Does
anyone have an idea of it's value?

In article <wJCdnbjOeeLHk3DfRVn-ug@comcast.com>,
Greg Tolley <gtolley@comcast.net> wrote:
>I have a 1954 Gottlieb Green Pastures in working condition. Wood case in
>very good shape, original steel balls. The top glass has been replaced. Does
>anyone have an idea of it's value?

That is one of the rarer woodrails of 1950s, taking survival rate into
consideration, so valuations run high. I think $1500 might be a good starting
number, then adjust up or down based on the negative factors vs. how many
woodrail fanatics want it on any given day.
--
.................David Marston at MV