FS: 6 pinball machines.

Need some new blood on the route. All machines are well maintained, fully
working and clean.
STNG $2000 (8)
DE Simpsons $1700 (8+ some wear below flippers never seen smoke)
Stern Playboy $2800 (9)
Whitewater $1800 (8+)
Rollergames $800 (7-)
SWEPI $2800 (9)
Space Mission EM $800 (8)

"nomad" <damonoresky@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1122834786.343559.138270
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Merlin can you wave your magic wand and tell us where you are located?
>
> nomad

Guessing from his email address, I'd have to assume tampa bay. But you
know what happens when you make ASSumptions. :)

Mike

Splendid

"Merlin Amusements" wrote:
>Need some new blood on the route. All machines are well maintained,
fully
>working and clean.
>STNG $2000 (8)
>DE Simpsons $1700 (8+ some wear below flippers never seen smoke)
>Stern Playboy $2800 (9)
>Whitewater $1800 (8+)
>Rollergames $800 (7-)
>SWEPI $2800 (9)