P1500 printer experiences?

Anybody here have one these? I need a decent inexpensive laser printer.

For those that do own one, what do you use it for and how much RAM do
you have installed?

TIA,

Bob

Bob, I don't have a P1500, but I do have two Brother HL-1440 laser printers,
which actually do print at about 15 PPM. Both work great and Staples has
them on sale for about $100. You will need to upgrade the memory from 2MB
STD to 34MB with a 32MB module to get the best performance. You can get the
32MB module at www.4allmemory.com for about $25 with free shipping.

Also, the newer one had a bad fuser and Brother overnighted a NEW printer
(not refurbished, although they could have sent one), with paid return
shipping and pickup! BTW, Tech support was in Tennessee, not India and
there was no language problems at all! HTH

Pat Conover
Remove *nospam* to e-mail me.
*nospam*patconover@comcast.net