Sign in with
Your question

Very slow keyboard

Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
April 15, 2010 12:15:19 AM

Why does my keyboard go very slow when I'm in yahoo mail, upto 5 seconds per letter, yet it works fine at all other times???? Help!

More about : slow keyboard

May 16, 2010 2:33:27 PM

Hi Mine is the same and I thought I'd solved the problem by switching to Yahoo Classic view, but it is still the same. Funnily enough though this reply to you is ok, so I don't know what's going on. If you sort it or find out anything please let me know? Thanks.
Les Marsden
m
l
May 16, 2010 10:45:16 PM

nedlohramsden said:
Hi Mine is the same and I thought I'd solved the problem by switching to Yahoo Classic view, but it is still the same. Funnily enough though this reply to you is ok, so I don't know what's going on. If you sort it or find out anything please let me know? Thanks.
Les Marsden

is it just with yahoo or all other pages and sites?
m
l
Related resources
May 17, 2010 8:21:58 AM

Hi! It seems to be confined to Yahoo Mail as I have no problem in other programmes. Let me know if you come up with anything please? Others are having the same problem so might just be the new version of Yahoo?
m
l
May 17, 2010 10:07:57 AM

nedlohramsden said:
Hi! It seems to be confined to Yahoo Mail as I have no problem in other programmes. Let me know if you come up with anything please? Others are having the same problem so might just be the new version of Yahoo?

have you tried it on a diffrent browser like google chrome or firefox?
m
l
!