I am trying to copy my Quicken files and it states it automatically copies
them in the Windows XP's temporary CD burning folder. How do I find this
folder to copy these files onto a CD or DVD. Thank you.

The folder will automatically show up when you select the option to copy them
to your CD or DVD writer. Just right click on the files and select "Send
to...". In the box that pops up, select your CD or DVD writer and there you
go!

Here's a KB article that explains more:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308572/

"Basset66" wrote:

> I am trying to copy my Quicken files and it states it automatically copies
> them in the Windows XP's temporary CD burning folder. How do I find this
> folder to copy these files onto a CD or DVD. Thank you.

%homepath%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CD Burning

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User