Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Hdmi cable, what kind or which one??

Last response: in Home Theatre
November 23, 2012 9:40:00 PM

Well Folks,

Sorry if this is not the right sub-category.I am just wondering what kind of HDMI cable I need to run my overhead 82" projector. I need 26ft (just to be safe). I know there is all kinds of ones and I will probably look on
All I do on the projector is play my ps3, watch movies.

Please give me some kind of information as I am lost on this one!!


More about : hdmi cable kind

Best solution

November 24, 2012 2:40:07 PM

I don't think you need any special type of cable. I think any 24 AWG or lower would suit your needs. Something like this perhaps. I'm currently using a 35' 24AWG DVI to HDMI cable from my HTPC to my projector for Blu-Ray playback. Works like a charm.

-Wolf sends
November 24, 2012 2:43:10 PM

Best answer selected by alanburke62.
November 24, 2012 2:43:41 PM

Thanks for the reply, I have just gone an ordered one..... :-) cheers