Switch User Problems

I am trying to Switch Users....and the computer is keeps coming back to my
log in. It will not let me change users without logging off. Why is it
doing this???
2 answers Last reply
More about switch user problems

    Roxy,

    Is Fast User-switching enabled in Services?

    click Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Services >

    scroll down & double-click 'Fast User Switching Compatibility' if disabled,
    change the 'Startup type' to 'Automatic', clcik Apply, click 'Start', click
    OK, exit Services

    Drew

    "Roxy~T" <Roxy~T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to Switch Users....and the computer is keeps coming back to my
    > log in. It will not let me change users without logging off. Why is it
    > doing this???

    Hi there - I too am having problems with switching users. No my fast user
    switching is not enabled, and when I check the box to apply the changes it
    will not - as soon as I leave and return the box is unchecked again.

    "Drew Tognola" wrote:

    > Roxy,
    >
    > Is Fast User-switching enabled in Services?
    >
    > click Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Services >
    >
    > scroll down & double-click 'Fast User Switching Compatibility' if disabled,
    > change the 'Startup type' to 'Automatic', clcik Apply, click 'Start', click
    > OK, exit Services
    >
    > Drew
    >
    > "Roxy~T" <Roxy~T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I am trying to Switch Users....and the computer is keeps coming back to my
    > > log in. It will not let me change users without logging off. Why is it
    > > doing this???

Switch Microsoft Windows XP