MASTER RESTORE DISKETTE NEEDED FOR 175710-00

Rusty1

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2004

I NEED A COPY OF THE MASTER RESTORE DISKETTE, FOR MASTER CD 175710-00, FOR
A PB S618 MULTIMEDIA. CAN ANY 1 HELP?

142919-04
Ask Elector
I think he has them catalogued

"metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
> 142919-04
> Ask Elector
> I think he has them catalogued

Metronid:

I have the following bearing the numbers 142919:

142919-07
142919-08

Sorry no 142919-04 it was funny but when my friend Velix sent the disk
to me with all these drivers and restore files it may not have been
available for him to download.

If you would like me to make you a copy of it send me a private email
to my work or personal account since you know who I am and I would be
happy to send you a copy free at no charge.

Elector

TRENDING THREADS