WTB _ haunted House Backglass

Hi,
Anyone got one lying around, looking for a nice home?
Or does anyone know where I can get arepro from?

Tks
Derek

----

email PBR and ask if they are gonna re run them again?

pbresource.com

I think the price of the repro was $150. Any clue what they might
charge this run?

I found a really nice one here in Canada. No delamination or sratches. I
didn't buy it due to the price. . $700.00 Canadian.

mikep28@omuonline.net wrote in news:1122862467.847191.211150
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> email PBR and ask if they are gonna re run them again?

Ron & Nancy Webb are going to run them in 2006. (2005's schedule was
full.)