hp deskjet 3820 poster printing one after the other one

Sane

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2002

Want to print the sides of a poster one after the other one;

Because my problem is, that the printer had troubles with paper before the last
side.

So, my intention is to print only the last side, because the ink and the paper
is very expensive form me.

My system is Windows 2000 and the hp deskjet 3820 is installed with the latest
software available.

Thank you, if you have ideas for a solution.

--
Greetings from Austria, Europe
Erhard Glück alias Sane or saneprog_austria

Sane

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2002

Hello,

I want to tell you about my efforts to print the last page, which is stored
with all other pages in C:\WINNT\system32\spool\PRINTERS\00002.SPL .

There is a company Symtrax, I downloaded Cardinal, but this tool was not helpful
for this problem.

I think the file is in RAW format especially for my printer hp deskjet 3820.

When I print in the detail window of the printer the page number is shown, so I
think there is a convention also of raw formats for dividing the content in
pages.

I will also ask some forums.

Thank you for a tip.

--
Greetings from Austria, Europe
Erhard Glück alias Sane or saneprog_austria
via saneprog _ austria @ nospam hotmail . com without nospam

(Please excuse the blank lines in my first post.)