    File to expand: browseui.dll
    From: C:\Windows\system32\I386
    To: C:\Windows\system32

    This assumes a default installation to C:\Windows. If your installation is
    in a different folder, such as C:\Winnt, change the "To" path accordingly.
    Reboot when finished.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Jacs" <Jacs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i did a system restore on my husbands pc now i am getting the message:
    > Explorer.Exe - Unable To Locate Component
    > This application has failed to start because BROWSEREUI.dll was not found.
    > Re-installing the application may fix this problem
    >

    > --
    > Thanking You in anticipation

Windows XP Microsoft System Restore