WinXP Zip utility

I installed a free 3rd party .zip utility to try it. Then I uninstalled
it because the WinXP utility was better.
But the WinXP utility did not come back. Its probably a registration mix
up about which I know little/nothing.
How do I get it back?
2 answers Last reply
More about winxp utility

    Did you properly unistall the third party tool by using it's uninstall
    feature?
    If not, try reinstalling it, then uninstall using the uninstall, it
    might fix the file references for you.

    Hi

    Try this:

    From Start>Run type

    regsvr32 zipfldr.dll

    Please note the space between the 2 and z.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Rodney K Shanley" <RodneyKShanley@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    >I installed a free 3rd party .zip utility to try it. Then I uninstalled it
    >because the WinXP utility was better.
    > But the WinXP utility did not come back. Its probably a registration mix
    > up about which I know little/nothing.
    > How do I get it back?

Microsoft Zip Windows XP