The Sims: Cheat Code for Money

iamnowkatie

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
My Sims are cool. My whole family plays and we all have our exotic families. If some of you boys did not have this, here is a cheat for MONEY.
ROSEDUD;!;1 this gives you $1,000
every extra ;! gives you an extra $1,000
so then: ;!;!;!;!;!;1 gives you $5,000
always finish the line with a ;1

Have fun, and watch out for that garbage eating "OldBear" HA ha ha ha ha ha
Cheers

<b><font color=blue>pike</font color=blue> and <font color=blue>katie</font color=blue> a love story that could not be, but was!<b>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Actually, just finish the line with a ; and it'll work. No need for the 1, the game probably just ignores it.'

And "rosebud" is only the cheat if you upgrade to v1.1. In the original version it's..."klapaucious", or something like that.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

jiffy

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2001
Just where do you put the cheat in???

Never mind found it. Cool

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by jiffy on 03/28/02 04:58 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

FatBurger

Illustrious
For everyone else, push Ctrl-Alt-S, I think it is. Or maybe Shift-Ctrl-S.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

No1kung1

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2002
i don't really use the money cheat to build a better house, rather i use it to buy the expensive items that i download, such as cars, aquariums, etc.

The more you run over a cat, The flatter it gets.
The more I hit you, The flatter you get.

jiffy

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2001
Hmmm, well I was telling my kid about it over the phone. She said she was able to do it where you add the person name. Your way sounds much better. Thanks. My kid doesn't always show up to work, or advance to far, this should help her.

jiffy

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2001
Your right, the other ones didn't work for me. Do you know what the cheat is? Those didn't work for me either. Keeps saying no cheat.

teepo

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2002
it should be

rosebud;!

each ;! is another 1000 simoleons

rosebud;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! <-----equals 12000 simoleons