Distributors

One question that I have yet to find an answer to, what distributors
are going to carry the new Bally games once Gillard puts Crocodile
Hunter into production?

That's something unknown..
I guess Mr Pinball AU will make his game, test and distribute it in
Australia himself, and then go to trade shows all over the world to
find distributors.

But as he licensed wms/bly he probably will be able to convice a lot of
existing wms/bly distributors to buy parts from him, especially as he
kept part numbers the same for existing parts.
The only official distributor for Belgium btw now sells Sterns but
still works on bly/wms and they still have parts for them (and buy from
ipb) so I believe they'll have no problem getting 'new' Bally pins too.
I guess most distributors who are still into pinball will be at least
interested and talk to Wayne to see what conditions apply.

Unless Stern will be able to force distributors to exclusively sell
Stern pins (like WMS did with Capcom/Alvin G in the past iirc ??).

Aeneas
-- http://www.flippers.be