What is the most complex pin?

What would be (in your opinion), the pin with the most complex set of
rules and indepth storyline/purpose. I guess the deepest rule set.

TSPP, no doubt about it

Nwojedi wrote:
> What would be (in your opinion), the pin with the most complex set of
> rules and indepth storyline/purpose. I guess the deepest rule set.

Humm, maybe should list deepest rule sets for each, Stern, Wms, De, and
Got. Cuz I know a lot of people are going to say LOTR. Because how
long and complex it is.