Trade Jackbot for Dr. Who

I have a beautiful Jackbot 100% working. NO CABINET FADE. I'd like to
trade it for a similar Dr. Who. Located in NY NY.

Been getting a few offers on other games...I'm REALLY looking for a Dr
..Who but feel free to let me know what else you have.

Ugh, I was looking for a nice Jackbot too. Now all i have left of my parted
Dr. Who activity is a couple blank/ semi populated playfields and a nice
empty cabinet :(

If you find a beater example DW and have interest in a big 'ol spare parts
lot, including a nice cab, lemme know :)