Pinball in Surreal Life

OK, I SWEAR I was only flipping through the channels when I came upon
"The Surreal Life" but I did notice that they had a Pinball machine on
in the background when they do their 1:1 interviews. Does anyone know
what machine that is? I couldn't see it clearly enough but they kept
showing it over and over in the unfocused background. Of course nobody
was playing it.

yeah that's a meteor. I was flipping by too and had to determine what
it was before flipping away.