BlackOut Backglass Repro - Another Head Count

I asked Mayfair about BlackOut.

"Perhaps in time, right now there is not enough demand."

I'm in for 2.

Anyone else?

Show of hands...

John!

1 here!

Cliffy
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com

I'd take 2.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
> I asked Mayfair about BlackOut.
>
> "Perhaps in time, right now there is not enough demand."
>
> I'm in for 2.
>
> Anyone else?
>
> Show of hands...
>
> John!

Steve says 50 are needed to do a run.

Feel free to email me as well, I'll keep track.

John!

GA Pinhead wrote:
> I asked Mayfair about BlackOut.
>
> "Perhaps in time, right now there is not enough demand."
>
> I'm in for 2.
>
> Anyone else?
>
> Show of hands...
>
> John!

one, maybe two.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"Cliffy" <crinear@gmail.com> wrote in message
> 1 here!
>
> Cliffy
> A passion for pinball!
> www.passionforpinball.com

I'd buy one!

"GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
>I asked Mayfair about BlackOut.
>
> "Perhaps in time, right now there is not enough demand."
>
> I'm in for 2.
>
> Anyone else?
>
> Show of hands...
>
> John!

John,

You might want to ask Scott in GAPAS. He bought my Black Out and it had a
trashed backglass.

Tracy

"John Schlarb" <john@schlarb.com> wrote in message
> I'd buy one!
>
> "GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I asked Mayfair about BlackOut.
> >
> > "Perhaps in time, right now there is not enough demand."
> >
> > I'm in for 2.
> >
> > Anyone else?
> >
> > Show of hands...
> >
> > John!

I knew that!

John!

John Schlarb wrote:
> I'd buy one!
>
> "GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>I asked Mayfair about BlackOut.
>>
>>"Perhaps in time, right now there is not enough demand."
>>
>>I'm in for 2.
>>
>>Anyone else?
>>
>>Show of hands...
>>
>>John!