CV "Sample" Game on Ebay?

Certainly is. Good eye! Looks very nice and clean too. Hope it goes to
a good home ;)

-Derek

You're correct.

Craig has a nice list of differences on sample games here:

http://www.hassellcastle.com/cvsample.htm

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

Joseph Cortney wrote:
> For you guys that are much more knowledgeable than I, is this a sample
> game?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/CIRQUS-VOLTAIRE-SUPER-PINBALL-by-BALLY-EXCELLENT-NR_W
> 0QQitemZ6197272160QQcategoryZ13725QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> It has "Tickle The" instead of "Defeat The" in front of the ringmaster
> and instead of "Spin" it has "Crank" in the Marvels.
>
> Looks cool, comments?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe Cortney
> Dallas, TX

Really nice shape.

If you want to pin this one down for sure, ask for the serial number
and then check the owners lists. I have sample #120.

Good luck !

Scott.