Windows can't fix the problem

lydiajv

Honorable
Nov 18, 2012
I had few changes been made on the laptop (well it was suggested to me that changes should be made) due to downloading and installing Skype, iLivid and updating Windows Live and GOM Player. A few days after, when i started the laptop, it says to run startup repair. So i did. And it worked fine. But then this whole thing happened again and again and when i tried to do the same, the screen just went black. I tried both startup repair and start windows normally but both did not work. It also says n top something like ....'windows could not detect the problem' if i'm not mistaken. Need help please. There are lots of important files inside needed to be used asap.

lydiajv

Honorable
Nov 18, 2012

Oh. And how do i do this OS installation?

have you tried booting into safe mode and turning every thing off is start up under msconfig to see if it a program in start up??. if it not a program there it could be a damaged windows video driver or another program. sometime if you can get into safe mode you can uninstall the new programs and see if that fixes your issues.if not in safe mode you should be able to get your data off.

Paul Spragg

Honorable
Aug 14, 2013
It seems that iLivid is not friendly to the computer? I found many post on the Internet explaining how to remove this thing, this is one of then: http://blog.teesupport.com/need-help-to-remove-ilivid-redirecting-virus-completely-get-rid-of-ilivid-hijacker-malware/. Not sure which program caused your computer problem, but you can try to remove iLivid to see if this problem can be solved.