NOS Whitewater playfield $650 on eBay

$550 BIN plus $100 shipping. Someone spoiled the other BINs on this guys
auctions with $1 bids (totally annoying as they will almost certainly exceed
the BIN), but he hasn't hit the Whitewater yet. It's in Germany so it's a
bit of a risk -- but $650 of that playfield is a steal IMHO.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpaterpan

Randy

Money transfer only on these.. Anyone know any issues this could cause
or be?

Gone already!

Greg

"Randy P." <pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote in message
> $550 BIN plus $100 shipping. Someone spoiled the other BINs on this guys
> auctions with $1 bids (totally annoying as they will almost certainly
exceed
> the BIN), but he hasn't hit the Whitewater yet. It's in Germany so it's a
> bit of a risk -- but $650 of that playfield is a steal IMHO.
>
> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpaterpan
>
> Randy

Nice score Steve!!!

GRY

"Greg S" <gshanes@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message
> Gone already!
>
> Greg
>
> "Randy P." <pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote in message
>> $550 BIN plus $100 shipping. Someone spoiled the other BINs on this guys
>> auctions with $1 bids (totally annoying as they will almost certainly
> exceed
>> the BIN), but he hasn't hit the Whitewater yet. It's in Germany so it's
>> bit of a risk -- but $650 of that playfield is a steal IMHO.
>>
>> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpaterpan
>>
>> Randy

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 1 Aug 2005 15:02:29 -0700, "Balboa Rules" <scascella@cox.net>
wrote:

>Money transfer only on these.. Anyone know any issues this could cause
>or be?

I've bought pins from Germany by wire transfer before. Pretty risky
if you don't know the person on the other end... they could take the
money, close the account and you'd never hear from them again. In
both cases though I didn't have any problems.

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

Who would bid $1.25 on each PF to get rid of the BIN? Sounds fishy to
me. i would stay away. When I read his JD listing, I did not get a
"warm - fuzzy" I would want for an over seas purchase.

I've driven to Germany (from England) and met this guy. I bought a
superb TAFG from him. He had a great collection of about 80+ games and
while I was at his house I saw the stack of playfields he's selling
now.

He's honest and genuine and what he's just getting out of pinball.

And I just bought his CV playfield (and wired the money to him).

Good for you - I'm glad someone got it before it went nuts on eBay. The BIN
(if there was one) had been spoiled by the time I saw it. Glad Steve was
able to get the WH2O as well.

Randy

"TopLoser" <ian@toploser.com> wrote in message
> I've driven to Germany (from England) and met this guy. I bought a
> superb TAFG from him. He had a great collection of about 80+ games and
> while I was at his house I saw the stack of playfields he's selling
> now.
>
> He's honest and genuine and what he's just getting out of pinball.
>
> And I just bought his CV playfield (and wired the money to him).

sb

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:43:30 +1000, BlackTiger <caligallagher@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Who would bid $1.25 on each PF to get rid of the BIN? Sounds fishy to
> me. i would stay away. When I read his JD listing, I did not get a
> "warm - fuzzy" I would want for an over seas purchase.

I know people who throw in a low-ball bid instead of hitting
"watch-this-auction" just so they can follow the auction in "My Ebay".
Dont assume this is some conspiracy to remove the BIN.

Well for anybody who doubted the guy, my lovely NOS CV playfield
arrived today. The guy did an excellent job of packing it, I'm very
impressed.

I'm sure anybody else who trusted the guy and bought his playfields
will be very happy.

The only problem is that I bought a superb CV last week that only has
400 plays on it. What do I do with this NOS playfield?!

I have a CV that has a bit of wear on it, so if you were to sell it I
may be pretty interested =)

-Derek

TopLoser wrote:

> Well for anybody who doubted the guy, my lovely NOS CV playfield
> arrived today. The guy did an excellent job of packing it, I'm very
> impressed.
>
> I'm sure anybody else who trusted the guy and bought his playfields
> will be very happy.
>
> The only problem is that I bought a superb CV last week that only has
> 400 plays on it. What do I do with this NOS playfield?!

I know where you can shove it!

Either keep it or sell it to someone whoe REALLY needs (ie has a blown out
PF)

Greg

TopLoser wrote:
> Can I leave the bubblewrap on?!

Yes, please send the used bubblewrap to Brian Hien (pinball wizards).

TopLoser wrote:

> Well for anybody who doubted the guy, my lovely NOS CV playfield
> arrived today. The guy did an excellent job of packing it, I'm very
> impressed. I'm sure anybody else who trusted the guy and bought
> his playfields will be very happy.

.... and I received my nos RivGambler playfield from him this week
(longer shipping time to the States, I guess). Well packaged and well
worth a $115 bid price. Very happy buyer, indeed.

- Josh A.

TRENDING THREADS