Sign in with
Your question

Printers for windows 7

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 7, 2010 10:28:38 PM

Hello,
I have 2 Windows 7 Computers; one was purchased within the last 4 months and the other at the end of May. The computer that was purchased at the beginning of the year works fine with all the printers I have (even the really old one). But the computer I bought most recently wont work even with the updated drivers from the printer manufacturer. I don't get it; I guess I'm gonna have to buy a new printer; any suggestions on cheap lasers with color.

More about : printers windows

a b $ Windows 7
December 8, 2010 2:19:18 AM

What kind of printer is it, i.e. brand? Have you tried a manual install via the control panel, i.e. add new hardware/printer? If you want a new one though, take a look on Dell's website for color lasers, as there are a few good deals there, especially Dell branded printers. There is also a Samsung model that looks attractive for $300'ish.
December 18, 2010 2:57:27 PM

phinn1 said:
Hello,
I have 2 Windows 7 Computers; one was purchased within the last 4 months and the other at the end of May. The computer that was purchased at the beginning of the year works fine with all the printers I have (even the really old one). But the computer I bought most recently wont work even with the updated drivers from the printer manufacturer. I don't get it; I guess I'm gonna have to buy a new printer; any suggestions on cheap lasers with color.

You should also try the Canon Laser Printers . Most of the Canon Printers is Cheaper & the Maintainance Cost is also the Lower . and this is also the Quality Product. if going for Refilling the Toner this Cost is also the Lower so i Prefer you Canon.
!