WTB Capcom Pinball Magic in NE

Hi,

Wondering if there are any Pinball Magic's in the NE area that might be
coming up for sale in the near future? Just heard of the game for the
first time today and it looks pretty neat! Please email if you have
one and are thinking of selling.

Thanks!

Derek

Derek, you'd probably have more success with your wtb posts by spelling
out the word "Northeast" rather than just writing "NE." NE means
"Nebraska" to lots of folks in the US (United States). Who knows what
it means to Falkland Islanders.

- Josh A.

Thanks, Josh--gee, never thought of that! Will do.

Josh A. wrote:
> Derek, you'd probably have more success with your wtb posts by spelling
> out the word "Northeast" rather than just writing "NE." NE means
> "Nebraska" to lots of folks in the US (United States). Who knows what
> it means to Falkland Islanders.
>
> - Josh A.

Yes, I have three here in NEbraska................ No shipping to the
Norhteast though....... :)

Mike