WTB: NOS-MINT-ORIGINAL OR REPRO HS2 supercharger ramp asse..

i am a little out of the loop on this, if the parts i am looking for
were reproed, could someone please send me a link.

if now, i am interested in the sign assembly.

email is Pinlicious @ gmail.com
(loose the spaces)

thanks.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Hi Koz,

Last time I checked, Ray at Action sold them as a set.

Ben

Action Pinball had some repros that I think Alan Meyer made, but they're
all out of stock.

You might luck out and find someone who has a set for sale. They
retailed for $30.

Someone was selling repros on eBay, but they weren't that great. Better
than nothing, but not like the ones Ray had.

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

Koz Pinlicious wrote:
> i am a little out of the loop on this, if the parts i am looking for
> were reproed, could someone please send me a link.
>
> if now, i am interested in the sign assembly.
>
> email is Pinlicious @ gmail.com
> (loose the spaces)
>
> thanks.
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

> Last time I checked, Ray at Action sold them as a set.

Ray is no longer carrying repro plastic.

You can thank Wayne and his "pirate" lawyer since Wayne will be selling them
for 400% less ($6.00 USD) come October when the WMS parts floodgate will
open, hell freezes over and flying pigs will be a common sight. ;-)

(back to reality now...)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI