MN-100 and MSN Messenger File sending?

I have the Microsoft MN-100 Router and can receive files from my son via msn
messenger but when I try to send him a file it gets rejected or can't send
it for some reason. Do I need to change something to allow msn messenger to
send files. I am almost certain I used to be able to do it. I refomatted my
hard drive recently.

joker

You might try upgrading to MSN messenger 6.2.

Also how big were the files you were trying to send?

Does he have anti-virus software that is blocking it from being sent to
his computer?